Multiple volunteers position openings at South Surrey rabbit sanctuary, including rabbit care, cleaning, and construction! Help us care for the hundreds of rescue rabbits.
Rabbitats’ South Surrey location is in need of volunteers to commit to a regular weekly shift!
Sanctuary Care & Cleaning:
- Assist with cleaning enclosures.
- Raking the ground and adding fresh straw to keep bunnies warm this winter!
Vets/Sick Rabbit Care:
- Transportation of sick rabbits to veterinary appointments.
- Temporarily housing and medicating sick rabbits.
- Help repair and build sanctuary enclosures.
- Pick up, sort, and deliver produce from designated stores to the sanctuary.
- Minimum 4-month commitment for a regular weekly shift of 1-4 hours, depending on the position.
- Minimum age requirement: 16-years old, unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
Please note: the sanctuary is in Surrey and is NOT on a bus route. Reliable transportation is required.
Please fill out the volunteer application form, noting which position you are interested in. Please also indicate you are looking to volunteer at the South Surrey location. Serious inquires only.