Donate to support at-risk Richmond, BC rabbits!
The bunnies at the Richmond Auto Mall, abandoned domestic pets and their offspring, are being hit by cars and carried off by hawks daily! They are in desperate need of rescuing! Can you help? It will cost an estimated $50,000 to spay/neuter and relocate all 300 rabbits to safer, secure environments including homes and sanctuaries. The Auto Mall will match all public donations made to their Richmond Auto Mall Cares fund and donations made to the Precious Life Animal Sanctuary in Sequim, Washington, who have kindly agreed to take a colony immediately.
How to Help:
- Phone the Bunny Hopline at 604-273-3243 to donate goods, adopt or to volunteer, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit richmondautomall.com and click on the bunny for a Paypal link.
- Visit us at www.rabbitats.org and click on the Paypal links, and check out our ‘Please Help’ page for other ways to help.
- Email Rabbitats rabbit rescue at email@example.com if you want to house a ‘rabbitat’.
- Email the Precious Life Animal Sanctuary at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit preciouslifeanimalsanctuary.org/help.php to donate, provide materials or volunteer.
- Send cheques to:
Richmond Auto Mall Cares Fund (CDN)
Unit 250 – 13460 Smallwood Place, Richmond, BC V6V 1W8 or
Precious Life Animal Sanctuary (US)
P.O. Box 1209, Edmonds,WA 98020
- Donations to PLAS are tax deductible donations for Americans (and Canadians with US income), but tax receipts are not available for Canadian donors at this time, sorry!
- Donors must note RICHMOND RABBITS in the comments and notify email@example.com to ensure the funds will be matched. A ‘cc’ to firstname.lastname@example.org would also be appreciated.
The bunnies thank you!