- Space to house rabbits (land, horse stalls, barns, coops, garages, homes, etc)
- Rabbit-Themed Arts & Crafts
- Rabbit-themed Fabric
- Construction Materials:
- Plywood, posts, 2x4s and more
- Acrylic, Metal and Tile Roofing Materials
- Roadbase (crushed rock and sand)
- Screws, Hinges (especially Piano Hinges), other hardware
- Non-toxic paint (bright colors)
- Exercise Pens
- Cube Shelving Panels
- Zip Ties
- Vinyl Mats (all sizes)
- Bottles and Cans for Recycling
- Bales of Hay – timothy and other grass hay (can contain a small amount of alfalfa)
- Litter – pine pellets (horse stall or wood stove)
- Rabbit pellets – all brands, especially Sherwood or Martin Little Friends Timothy
- Tree Branches – pesticide-free, dried apple, pear, willow or birch
- Rabbit edible herbs, greens, and other plants
- Snacks for Volunteers (preferably vegan)
- Storage Locker
Please contact shelter manager Deanna to arrange drop-off of in-kind donations. Thank you.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.