Sponsor a Bunny! Support our Sanctuary!
Rabbitats Rescue Society is a registered charity (#715079695 RR 0001) that relies solely on donations from people like you.
Your kind donations go towards providing these cute and cuddly rabbits with an endless supply of food and veterinary care, and with your help, a safe space for hundreds more.
Donations can be made via a Paypal account or card using the form below*.
E-transfers can be sent to email@example.com
(Please send the security question answer in a separate email)
*Please keep in mind that e-transfers are preferable as we have to pay a service fee on each PayPal transaction.
Cheques can be mailed to our accountant:
c/o 13148-15A Ave
Surrey, BC, V4A 1M5
Supply Wish List:
- Cleaning Supplies: White Vinegar, Peroxide, Newspaper, Paper Towels
- Rubber Mats / Flooring
- Lumber: Plywood, Boards, Planks
- Roofing: Metal, Tile, Cedar and Acrylic
- Screws, Hinges (esp. piano hinges)
- Paint (non-toxic, bright colours)
- Wire for Fencing, Ground
- Electric Fencing
- Landscape Cloth
- Road Base, Sand, Gravel, Rocks, Cement Slabs, Paving Stones, etc.
- Exercise Pens
- Large Cages
- Rodent-proof Storage Bins
- Composter(s) – large as possible for farm use
- Culvert Piping (for bunny tunnels)
- Bottles and Cans for Recycling
- Bunny Arts and Crafts – for fundraising event
- Baking Ingredients (vegan, for bake sales)
- Bales of Hay – timothy and other grass hay (can contain a small amount of alfalfa)
- Litter – pine pellets (horse stall or wood stove)
- Tree Branches – pesticide-free, dried apple, pear, willow or birch
- Feeding Dishes – large heavy crocks for water and pellets, and/or pet feeders
- Cat Grass – oat or wheat grass in large trays
- Rabbit pellets – all brands,especially Oxbow and Martin Little Friends Timothy
- Storage Locker
- Store Front (even temporarily)
Email us to arrange pickup/drop-off of physical donations.