Sponsor a Bunny! Support our Sanctuary!
Your kind donations go towards providing these cute and cuddly rabbits with an endless supply of food and veterinary care, and with your help, a safe space for hundreds more.
Donations can be made via a Paypal account or card using the button below.
E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please send the security question answer in a separate email)
Cheques can be mailed to our accountant:
c/o 13148-15A Ave
Surrey, BC, V4A 1M5
Supply Wish List:
- Cleaning Supplies: White Vinegar, Peroxide, Newspaper, Paper Towels
- Rubber Mats / Flooring
- Lumber: Plywood, Boards, Planks
- Roofing: Metal, Tile, Cedar and Acrylic
- Screws, Hinges (esp. piano hinges)
- Paint (non-toxic, bright colours)
- Wire for Fencing, Ground
- Electric Fencing
- Landscape Cloth
- Road Base, Sand, Gravel, Rocks, Cement Slabs, Paving Stones, etc.
- Exercise Pens
- Large Cages
- Rodent-proof Storage Bins
- Composter(s) – large as possible for farm use
- Culvert Piping (for bunny tunnels)
- Bottles and Cans for Recycling
- Bunny Arts and Crafts – for fundraising event
- Baking Ingredients (vegan, for bake sales)
- Bales of Hay – timothy and other grass hay (can contain a small amount of alfalfa)
- Litter – pine pellets (horse stall or wood stove)
- Tree Branches – pesticide-free, dried apple, pear, willow or birch
- Feeding Dishes – large heavy crocks for water and pellets, and/or pet feeders
- Cat Grass – oat or wheat grass in large trays
- Rabbit pellets – all brands,especially Oxbow and Martin Little Friends Timothy
- Storage Locker
- Store Front (even temporarily)
Email us to arrange pickup/drop-off of physical donations.