Rabbitats Vaccine Clinic Information
August 23rd RHDV2 Clinic in partnership with Apex Animal Hospital
If your rabbit has not yet been vaccinated against RHDV2 or needs a booster shot, book an appointment at our upcoming RHDV2 clinic. Funds raised from this clinic will go towards veterinary care for our rabbits.
Who can be vaccinated?
- Rabbits must be at least 10 weeks old
- The vaccine lasts 12 months, but rabbits can get booster shots if at least six months have passed since their last vaccination
- Lactating does can be vaccinated
Time: August 23, 13:00 – 15:00
Location: Apex Animal Hospital Parking Lot, 19909 64 Ave #102, Langley City, BC V2Y 1G9
- This will be a drive-thru clinic; we ask that you remain in your vehicle where possible and to maintain a 2m distance from others otherwise
- Rabbits will not be leaving carriers: please transport them in top-opening carriers; cardboard boxes are good alternatives
- Please prepay via:
1 to 2 rabbits: $40 per rabbit
3 to 9 rabbits: $35 per rabbit
10+ rabbits: $30 per rabbit