If your rabbit has not yet been vaccinated against RHDV2 or needs a booster shot, request an appointment at our upcoming RHDV2 clinic. Funds raised from this clinic will go towards covering vaccine costs for our hundreds of rescued sanctuary rabbits.
Who can be vaccinated?
- The vaccine (Filavac) is one dose administered to rabbits annually
- Rabbits must be at least 10 weeks old
- Lactating does can be vaccinated
Oops, you missed our Langley Clinic!
Please get on our waiting list for our next one, and stay tuned for news about clinics in other areas.
How this works:
- Fill out the form to request a time slot
- You will be contacted via email to schedule an appointment at an upcoming clinic and will receive more information at that time.
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 rabbit: $45
- 2 to 9 rabbits: $40 per rabbit
- 10+ rabbits: $35 per rabbit
Watch this short video to see how we vaccinated 138 rabbits in only 2hrs!
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
- See blocked member's posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.