If your rabbit has not yet been vaccinated against RHDV2 or needs a booster shot, request an appointment at our upcoming RHDV2 clinic. Funds raised from this clinic will go towards covering vaccine costs for our hundreds of rescued sanctuary rabbits.
Who can be vaccinated?
- The vaccine (Filavac) is one dose administered to rabbits annually
- Rabbits must be at least 10 weeks old
- Lactating does can be vaccinated
Sunday, June 11th, 2023, 3-5 pm @ the Petsville Animal Hospital, 3511 Moncton, Richmond, BC
Thursday, June 22, 2923, 6:30-8:30 pm, @ the Bunny Cafe, 1696 Venables, Vancouver, BC (limited space)
How this works:
- Fill out the form to request a time slot
- You will be contacted via email to schedule an appointment at an upcoming clinic and will receive more information at that time.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- 1 rabbit: $45
- 2 to 9 rabbits: $40 per rabbit
- 10+ rabbits: $35 per rabbit
Watch this short video to see how we vaccinated 138 rabbits in only 2hrs!